Top 5 Home Saunas For Less Than $1500
Saunas have many proven health benefits including detoxification, healthier blood circulation, glowing skin and a better immune system. Home saunas are no longer the domain of the rich and famous and people no longer have to face the expense, self consciousness and inconvenience of sweating it out in the public saunas at the gym. There are a range of excellent home saunas available for under $1500. When building, redesigning, updating or figuring out waste space, consider adding a sauna. Today we take a look at five of the best options on the current market.
1. JNH LIFESTYLES 2 PERSON FAR INFRARED SAUNA, 7 CARBON HEATERS
The JNH sauna is ideal for couples or singles who want an easy to assemble, plug in sauna, are shopping in the mid price range and have a moderate amount of space.
– Digital controls to personalize the heat and duration of sauna sessions.
– No dangerous chemicals used to treat the wood. It is completely FSC certified.
– Built in speakers and AUX control.
– 7 high performance, ETL approved carbon heaters.
– 5 year warranty on all parts, including speaker system.
Height: 75 inches
Width: 47.3 inches
Depth: 39.5 inches
Weight: 250 pounds
This home sauna is generally priced between $1,100 and $1,300.
– It’s designed with a “no tools” assembly system. Customers can buckle it together, plug it in and enjoy a hot relaxing sauna as soon as it arrives. There’s no need to contract a builder or electrician for installation.
– It’s very spacious and will comfortably accommodate two people.
– Customers who had teething problems with their unit found the customer support fast, friendly and comprehensive.
– The sound quality of the built in speakers does not meet everyone’s satisfaction: some customers prefer to run their own stereo systems or wear ear buds.
– Some customers reported finding the assembly instructions difficult to follow.
This model is by far the most popular home sauna in the under $1500 range. After close to 600 customer reviews, it maintains an overall consumer rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
2. HEMLOCK DELUXE 2 PERSON INFRARED SAUNA W/ 6 CARBON HEATERS
Radiant Sauna offers a sauna experience that is both relaxing and therapeutic for a lower price. It is quick and easy for homeowners to assemble themselves and plugs into an ordinary household power outlet.
– Constructed with solid Canadian Hemlock wood for maximum insulation.
– Fitted with exterior and interior LED control panels.
– Exterior and chromo-therapy lights.
– 6 strategically placed carbon heaters reach up to 141 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Includes back rests, magazine racks and stereo system for user comfort.
– 5 year warranty on sauna unit, 1 year for stereo system.
Height: 75 inches
Width: 49 inches
Depth: 39 inches
Weight: 354 pounds
This model is generally priced between $1000 and $1,200.
– Most customers report that assembling this unit is very easy and that it takes two people just two or three hours.
– The heaters are well placed and work effectively. Reviewers say they feel refreshed and energized after using the sauna.
– It is fairly energy efficient and most customers are pleased by how little it raised their electricity bills.
– Some customers comment that it takes a long time to heat to its full capacity.
– The accessories such as cup holders and magazine racks are not as sturdy as some customers would like.
Most people who purchased this unit are highly satisfied with the experience and it has an average consumer rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars after more than 50 reviews.
3. HEMLOCK DELUXE 1 – 2 PERSON INFRARED SAUNA W/ 3 CARBON HEATERS:
Another unit by Radiant Sauna which is ideal for first time buyers who wants to experience a home sauna without making a large investment. It is most comfortable for one user at a time but will accommodate two smaller people.
– Fully certified ceramic heating system.
– Attractive tongue and groove design.
– Built in radio, CD player, AUX port and speakers.
– Interior light, magazine rack and back rest for comfort and convenience.
– 5 year warranty on sauna unit, 1 year on radio.
Height: 75 inches.
Width: 35.8 inches.
Depth: 35.2 inches.
Weight: 250 pounds.
This model is built for people on a budget and is generally priced between $800 and $1000.
– The smaller dimensions make it a good sauna for homeowners with limited space.
– It can be assembled by a single person in one afternoon.
– Customers report a very satisfying and therapeutic sauna experience, even with less heaters and capacity than other models.
– With only 3 carbon heaters, it does take longer to heat up than other models and users find they need to plan ahead.
– Customers report that not all of the parts are of the highest quality but are satisfied with the price.
This product has not yet received many reviews but early customers report a high level of satisfaction. It currently has a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
4. DYNAMIC SAUNAS AMZ-DYN-6106-01 BARCELONA 1 TO 2 PERSON FAR INFRARED SAUNA
Golden Designs, Inc makes this sauna and is ideal for people who want a high quality product but lack the space for a larger sauna system. The solid wood panels offer maximum insulation and lower energy consumption.
– Made from environmentally friendly reforested Canadian Hemlock.
– Interior/exterior LED control panel to program time and temperature.
– Energy efficient carbon heating panels.
– MP3 AUX port and built in speakers.
– 1 year general warranty or 3 years for Costco members.
Height: 72.5 inches.
Width: 39.2 inches.
Depth: 35.3 inches.
Weight: 250 pounds.
This model is generally priced between $1,300 and $1,500.
– After just a few weeks of using it, most customers notice increased energy and vitality.
– It can easily be fitted into a smaller home gym, office or living space.
– The components are light and easy to assemble and most buyers are very impressed by the quality of each part.
– Some customers report that the calf heater below the bench does not reach the same temperatures as the other heaters.
– The warranty is not as long or as comprehensive as that of other models.
This home sauna has an overall consumer rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars and more than 70% of users rated it the full 5 stars.
5. HEMLOCK CORNER FITTING 3 PERSON INFRARED SAUNA, 7 CARBON HEATERS
This sauna by Heat Wave is the preferred model for homes with a large amount of space for a sauna and for people who are willing to spend a little more money on their sauna experience. The triangular design fits into the corner of a room and easily seats up to three people.
– State of the art infrared system with 7 carbon heaters.
– Oxygen Ionizer and ambient bronze tinted glass.
– Built in towel hooks, magazine racks and stereo system.
– Interior and exterior LED panels to control session temperatures and times.
– 5 year warranty for either residential or commercial use.
Height: 76 inches.
Width: 53 inches.
Depth: 53 inches.
Weight: 458 pounds.
This model is at the top of our target price range and generally retails for between $1,400 and $1,600.
– The larger size makes it great for people who enjoy a social sauna session.
– Despite the professional looking finish, it is relatively easy for two or three people to assemble in an afternoon.
– Most customers report that it heats evenly and effectively and that the detoxifying effects of sweating are great!
– Electrical modifications may be required to meet the 20 amp power specifications.
– Some customers find that it takes a long time to heat up. Most report that it takes approximately an hour to reach optimum temperature.
This product currently has an average consumer rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars after its first 18 reviews.
AN INFRARED SAUNA FOR ANY HOME?
The luxury of a home sauna is far less expensive than many people expect. There are a range of options available to suit budgets, size considerations and personal preferences. Users of home saunas report a reduction of stress, a feeling of vitality, less muscle pain and a plethora of other health benefits.
Category: Home Design